Environmental project manager
The following points are mandatory
Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in project management in site characterization and environmental rehabilitation; Hold the ASP Construction Card; Possess a valid driver's license; Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Bachelor's degree in environmental engineering, geological or civil engineering or other environmental specialties; (wish)
Autonomous, methodical, responsible, resourceful and punctual person; Attention to detail and good analytical and synthesis skills.
• Compile and interpret data and results, and formulate related relevant recommendations;
• Write complete technical reports and prepare other technical documents.
• Perform site visits to ensure the quality of workmanship and the health and safety of workers;
• Participate in characterization and environmental rehabilitation work on the site, as needed;
• Supervise the activities of site personnel as well as those of subcontractors
• Good proficiency in French, both orally and in writing.
• Bilingualism (French and English) will be a great asset;
• Write comprehensive technical reports and prepare other technical documents;
• Communicate with clients and other stakeholders related to the project
Bravo, votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
In order to apply for this position
click on the button after indicating the job referral
number in the text box, before sending.